There is only one way to describe these 7 Layer Magic Bars and that is addicting!
This is a sweet, melt-in-your-mouth kind of candy bar.
Watch the video for this recipe!
Omg ya'll, we can't wait to make these again! We definitely plan on switching them up with some different flavors in the future.
Not to toot our horn, but these are the best "candy bars" ever.
One bite of these bars and you will be hooked! The bars consist of only 7 ingredients and are really easy to make.
So let's get into it, so I can show you how it's done!
Here is your ingredient list:
That is all you need!
You would think that the condensed milk mixed with the chocolates would make these bars super sweet, but they really aren't. I would say they are just right. They are no sweeter than a regular candy bar.
Pictured above are the bars shortly after they came out of the oven. I always like to photograph food freshly cooked for the best pictures.
With that being said, once the bars completely cooled, they held together much better than in the photograph.
Steps to make the recipe:
- Place your butter in your baking pan.
- Then place the pan in your pre-heated oven until the butter is completely melted. Then, remove the pan from the oven and layer your graham cracker crumbs evenly over the butter.
- Press the graham cracker crumbs evenly along the bottom of the pan and your graham cracker crust is complete!
- Then evenly layer the remaining ingredients.
- Add the white and milk chocolate.
- Then your shredded coconut, then your walnuts, and lastly add pour the condensed milk over the mixture and you're ready to bake the bars.
Once the bars were finished baking, we cut them into four large sections, but you could easily get 16 small bars out of this little pan of goodness.
That's probably best because portion control is going to be a problem with this recipe lol!
**Shop my Amazon store to get cooking items used in our recipes!**
*There may be affiliate links in this description or video in which I may receive a commission at no cost to you*
- 6 tbsps unsalted butter
- 10 graham crackers- ground
- ¾ c white chocolate semi sweets
- ¾ c milk chocolate semi sweets
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ c unsweetened coconut- shredded
- 1 c walnuts pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add butter to a cooking pan. Melt in the oven until liquefied.
- Remove from oven and spread graham cracker crumbs evenly in the pan.
- Then press graham cracker crumbs into the butter.
- Add white and milk chocolate morsels over graham cracker crust.
- Top evenly with shredded coconut.
- Top evenly with walnuts.
- Evenly pour condensed milk over the mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the edges begin to brown.