Air Fryer Ranch Wings are wingettes and drummettes air fried and tossed
in ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix.
The wings are a healthy alternative to fried chicken wings.
Watch the video for this recipe!
It seems like everyone loves ranch dressing. If you don’t love ranch dressing, like myself, you will still love these succulent Air Fryer ranch wings. I can’t stand ranch dressing, but I llooovvvee these wings.
My parents bought me an Air Fryer for Christmas and I have been wearing it out ever since, hence this recipe. I have a NuWave Air Fryer. It has definitely been a time saver and another way to cook healthier meals.
A little history behind the wings...
I worked at the Walmart deli once upon a time and ranch wings were one of the items sold in the hot case. People raved over their wings. I said these people must really love ranch, but most people do anyway right?
So one day I decided to see what the fuss was about. Once I tried the wings, I was hooked.
I was so hooked that now I cook them at home at least every other week. Not to mention, making them in the Air Fryer gives the wings the same crispiness without the need for extra breading or oil, but either way, they are great.
I recommend seasoning your wings prior to cooking them, but that is a personal choice. I have found that if not pre-seasoned, they make lack flavor, even with the addition of the ranch seasoning mix.
So lets get into it so I can show you how its done...
- Bag of frozen wingettes and drumettes- thawed
- Seasoned salt
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Hidden valley ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
Steps to make the recipe:
Preheat your air fryer to 360 degrees. Rinse the wingettes and drummettes and allow excess water to drain. Season the wings with garlic powder, onion powder, and seasoning salt. Fry approximately 10 wings at a time for 30 minutes in the preheated air fryer.
Halfway through the cooking process (after about fifteen minutes) shake the air fryer basket/turn the wings to ensure the wings cook evenly. Then resume cooking. Once the wings are done, immediately transfer them to a large bowl.
Sprinkle the wings with ranch seasoning mix. Toss the wings to coat the mix evenly on each piece of chicken. If you don't have an Air Fryer or just prefer to deep fry the wings, fry the wings in the oil (either breaded or unbreaded) until golden brown.
**Shop my Amazon store to get cooking items used in our recipes!**
*There may be affiliate links in this description or video in which I may receive a commission at no cost to you*
- 2.5 lb bag of frozen wingettes and drumettes- thawed
- ½ tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1 ounce package of hidden valley ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees.
- Rinse wingettes and drummettes and allow excess water to drain.
- Season the wings with garlic powder, onion powder, and seasoning salt.
- Fry approximately 10 wings at a time for 30 minutes in the preheated air fryer.
- After fifteen minutes, shake the air fryer basket/turn the wings over to ensure the wings cook evenly. Then resume cooking.
- Once the wings are done, immediately transfer them to a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the wings with ranch seasoning mix.
- Toss the wings to coat the mix evenly on each piece of chicken.
- Serve and enjoy.