You haven't had baked beans until you've had this dish-
Barbecue Baked Beans With Ground Beef!
Watch the video for this recipe!
These baked beans are great for events like cookouts, potlucks, etc. These are not your average beans ya'll. They are baked beans, but in casserole form with added goodness.
Bush's Baked beans are some of the best baked beans I have ever had. If you have ever had these beans I'm sure that you will agree. This seasoning gives the beans a similar flavor to cooking on a charcoal grill.
- Can of Bush's Baked Beans
- Ground beef
- Mesquite smoked barbecue sauce
- Diced green bell pepper
- Diced yellow onion
- Hot sauce
- Seasoned salt
- Garlic salt
- Onion powder
- Brown sugar
- Liquid smoke
Steps to make the beans:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a skillet, add ground beef, onion, bell pepper, garlic salt, onion powder, and seasoned salt.
- Brown the meat until it is fully cooked. Drain the meat and add it to a baking dish.
- Add the beans to the baking dish and mix. Add the hot sauce, syrup, brown sugar, liquid smoke, and barbecue sauce to the dish and mix.
- Bake uncovered for about 25 minutes.
You may want to eat these as a meal, but here in the south, this is just a side dish lol. I'm just saying.
**Shop my Amazon store to get cooking items used in our recipes!**
*There may be affiliate links in this description or video in which I may receive a commission at no cost to you*
You may also enjoy:
Don't miss another recipe!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- 28 oz can of Bush's Baked Beans
- 1 lb
- 4 tsps
- ¼ c mesquite-smoked barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsps
green bell pepper- diced
- 2 tbsps yellow onion- diced
- 3 tsps hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon
- 1-2 tsps garlic salt
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 ½ tbsps brown sugar
- 2 tsps
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet, add the ground beef, onion, bell pepper, garlic salt, onion powder, and seasoned salt.
- Brown the meat until it is fully cooked.
- Drain the meat and add it to a baking dish.
- Add the beans to the baking dish and mix.
- Add the hot sauce, syrup, brown sugar, liquid smoke, and barbecue sauce to the dish and mix.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve!