Cheeseburger Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls are mini cheeseburger sandwiches made with
Hawaiian roll bread sprinkled with sesame seeds to mimic a traditional cheeseburger.
Watch the video for these Cheeseburger Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls!
Cheeseburger Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls are the perfect mini cheeseburger. The combination of sharp sliced cheese and mild shredded cheese is the perfect blend.
And we topped these burgers with sesame seeds to make them look like tradition cheeseburgers. So let’s get into this recipe so I can show you how it’s done!
Ingredients need for the Cheeseburger Sliders:
1 – 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef
1 tsp of seasoned salt
1 tsp of garlic salt
1 tsp of onion powder
1/8 tsp of black pepper
1/3 – 1/2 of yellow onion- diced
6-8 slices of cheddar cheese
6 oz of shredded mild cheddar cheese
12 count package of Hawaiian Rolls
2 tbsps of unsalted butter
1 tbsps of sesame seeds
Steps to make the sliders:
Cheeseburger Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls
Serve and enjoy!
Storing the Cheeseburger Sliders:
These sliders can easily be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for a few days. When you are ready to eat them, heat in the microwave and they are good to go.
The sliders are great with a side of pickles and also chips. If you have a bigger appetite, some homemade fries are great to go with the sliders as well.
**Shop my Amazon store and check out cooking items used by Whip it like Butter!**
*There may be affiliate links in this description or video in which I may receive a commission at no cost to you*
You may also like:
Don’t miss another recipe!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- 1 - 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef
- 12 count package of Hawaiian Rolls
- 6 oz of shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 6-8 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1/3 - 1/2 of yellow onion- diced
- 2 tbsps of unsalted butter
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of garlic salt
- 1 tsp of seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tbsp of sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, add the ground beef, break it up within the skillet.
- Add the diced onion and fold into the beef.
- Season the meat with garlic powder, garlic salt, seasoned salt and black pepper.
- Brown the meat, continuing to break up until fine.
- Remove the meat from the heat once it's fully cooked and drain any excess fat.
- Cut the buns in half and place the bottom half of the buns into a glass baking dish or on a baking sheet.
- Line the bottom layer of bread with the cheese slices.
- Spread the ground beef mixture evenly over the sliced cheese.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the ground beef layer.
- Place the top layer of buns over the cheese layer.
- Brush the tops of the buns with the with the melted butter and then immediately sprinkle the tops of the buns with sesame seeds.
- Bake at for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the tops of the buns are golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!