Cheesy Spaghetti Bake is spaghetti in casserole form
topped with shredded cheese goodness.
This recipe will take your spaghetti game to another level!
Watch the video for this recipe!
There is nothing like spaghetti and baked spaghetti topped with cheese is even better. It seems like it's moister and definitely lasts longer.
This is also a great way to feed several guests. It's easier to make the spaghetti stretch when prepared this way because it can be served in sections when it's in casserole form.
So lets get into it so I can show you how it's done!
- Ground beef
- Prego spaghetti sauce
- Cooked spaghetti noodles
- Shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Yellow onion
- Green bell pepper
- Minced garlic
- Lawry’s seasoned salt
- Lawry’s garlic salt
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
Steps to make the Baked Spaghetti:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large pan, add ground beef, bell pepper, onion, and garlic salt. Cook meat stirring occasionally until brown.
Once the meat is brown, drain the excess oil and return the pan to the stove. Add the spaghetti sauce, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In a 3 qt. Pyrex dish, add the ground beef mixture, cooked noodles, and 2 cups of cheese, folding together. Cover the top of the mixture with 2 cups of shredded cheese. Cover and bake in your preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Even several days after, the casserole was still moist and absolutely excellent! The casserole is great for freezing as well!
**Shop my Amazon store to get cooking items used in our recipes!**
*There may be affiliate links in this description or video in which I may receive a commission at no cost to you*
You may also like:
Fresh Green Beans Seasoned With Onion and Bacon
Don't miss another recipe!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Follow Whip it like Butter on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and TikTok!
See you there!
- 1 ½ lbs ground beef
- 36 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 4 c cooked spaghetti noodles al dente
- 2 c shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 2-3 c shredded mild cheddar cheese
- ½ c yellow onion- diced
- ½ c green bell pepper- diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ tablespoon seasoned salt
- ½ tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large pan, add the ground beef, bell pepper, onion, and garlic salt.
- Cook the meat stirring occasionally until brown.
- Once the meat is brown, drain the excess oil and return the pan to the stove.
- Add the spaghetti sauce, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a 3 qt. Pyrex dish, add the ground beef mixture, cooked noodles, and 2 cups of cheese, folding together.
- Cover the top of the mixture with 2 cups of cheese.
- Cover and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Haha it's kind of like a spaghetti lasagne! Looks yum 🙂
Your right! Thank you!
This sounds great to have ready ahead of time and use on a busy weeknight!
Yes! Anything to make life easier!