Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Burritos are
a simple and quick breakfast choice.
The burrito is a flour tortilla packed with plenty of protein.
Watch the video for this recipe!
Breakfast burritos anyone? Sometimes you just want a simple breakfast right? But something that is really good to help you start the day off right? A really good breakfast but don't want to be in the kitchen forever?
Well, that's why you have to add these Sausage, egg and cheese breakfast burritos to your breakfast menu.
This is one of my favorite breakfasts when I’m in a hurry, but also want something filling. This recipe is especially great for when you need a quick meal to feed a group of guests.
In this south, sausage is a breakfast staple and scrambled eggs are right there in the mix. If it's not sausage and eggs for breakfast, it's bacon and eggs, you know what I mean.
If you like a little spice, use hot sausage instead of mild. For those who try to avoid spice, the sausage is not as spicy as you would think, but I can only speak for this particular brand.
I am not one to add a ton of spice to my food. This sausage is not hot to me, it just enhances the flavor. So lets get into it so I can show you how it's done!
- 16 oz/ 1lb roll of pork sausage
- Velveeta cheese
- Fajita-size tortillas
- Salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make the burritos:
Place sliced cheese and milk in a saucepan. Cook over low heat until the cheese is melted then remove the pan from heat. Brown the sausage in a skillet, drain the excess oil, and return the meat to the pan.
Heat a skillet and apply the non-stick cooking spray. Beat seasoned eggs and milk in a bowl. Pour the egg and milk mixture into the skillet and scramble the eggs until they are fluffy.
Mix the scrambled eggs and cheese mixture with the sausage. Spoon a few tablespoons of mixture into each tortilla.
Form a burrito and enjoy! Serve the burritos with a side of Picante sauce because salsa is everything!
**Shop my Amazon store to get cooking items used in our recipes!**
*There may be affiliate links in this description or video in which I may receive a commission at no cost to you*
Don't miss another recipe!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- 16 oz pork sausage
- 6 whole eggs
- 1 oz Velveeta cheese- sliced
- ¼ + ⅓ c whole milk
- 12 fajita-size tortillas
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place sliced cheese and ¼ c of milk in a saucepan. Cook over low heat until melted then remove from heat.
- Brown the sausage in a skillet. Once the sausage is brown, drain the excess oil and return it to the pan.
- Heat a skillet and apply non-stick cooking spray.
- Beat eggs and ⅓ c of milk in a bowl.
- Pour the egg and milk mixture into the skillet and scramble the eggs until they are fluffy.
- Mix the scrambled eggs and cheese mixture with the sausage.
- Spoon a few tablespoons of mixture into each tortilla.
- Form a burrito and enjoy!